Economic Wellbeing Support Services
This program is to be viewed as one of a pro-active measure;
- To support, educate and motivate you to aspire to achieve your financial goals.
- To empower your self direction by improving your personal safety and knowing that through your own abilities you can create your own financial security, therefore building up trust within you.
- To enrich the long term picture of financial security, to broaden your financial pathway to give you the standard of living that you wish to achieve for yourself.
Women’s Strengths with Money
It is highly noted that women bring key strengths to the financial management table even though they face unique challenges that can impact their financial security. Many women have a natural instinct to plan. Women share and educate others with their learnt knowledge, proving to be natural teachers. Research indicates that women are more focused and holistic within financial planning for their financial security. Old myths are starting to disappear about women and money and women are now proving to be a picture of Capability and Strength.
- Self trust and satisfaction
- To enable yourself to live a comfortable life
- Looking at options and choice
- Broaden your own knowledge of financial matters
- To understand and assess potential outcomes through knowledge and planning
How to make an Appointment
The role of the Economic Wellbeing worker, is to offer an environment that will support and encourage you to find your qualities, strengths and personal attributes to source your own sense of financial security that is important and valued by you. Ring to make an appointment.