Flowers and chocolates are lovely, but this year we would like you to do something different for the Mothers in your life!
This year, we’re asking people to purchase a beautifully designed, high quality tea towel from the Wagga Women’s Health Centre. All proceeds from the tea towel sales will be used to support women in our region who face sexual assault, poverty, isolation, depression and relationship difficulties.
The tea towels cost $15 each and are made of a heavy cotton featuring the following empowering message: Strong Women, May We Know Them, May We Raise Them, May We Be Them. Please consider buying this practical, high quality gift to make a difference to the lives of many women.
To make an online purchase now using your credit card, please follow the above link. Phone orders can be made by calling 0414 848 846.
All tea towels purchased can be collected from;
- Wagga Women’s Health Centre (22 Peter St) – can be purchased here on Wednesdays (please have correct money)
- Paper Pear (9 Gurwood Street) – can also be purchased here
- The Red Pomegranate (Neslo Arcade) – can also be purchased here
- The Blessed Bean (10 Best Street)
- Mates Gully Restaurant (38 Morrow Street)
(select your preferred collection location when you purchase your tea towel online).
The Wagga Women’s Health Centre is a registered not for profit organisation CFN/ 22502.